$5.00 per person per day will purchase a mid-day snack and dinner at the end of each day’s events.
The menu during both days will be:
- Bagels (V)
- Wheat flour, eggs, yeast, water, salt
- Flavored butters (V)
- Chive butter: butter, garlic chives, salt.
- Strawberry butter: Butter, strawberries, salt.
- Spring Pie (V)
- Crust: wheat flour, vegetable shortening, salt.
- Filling: spinach, rocket, green onions, eggs, ricotta, fine herbs, salt.
- Lebkuchen (V)
- Honey, sugar, wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, coriander, nutmeg, ginger, lemon rind, margarine, soy milk, salt.
- Bread (V)
- Wheat flour, yeast, salt, water.
- Peas pottage (VEG)
- Dried peas, veggie stock, onions, herbs, lovage, nettle, spinach, salt.
- Bratwurst or hot dogs.
- Mustard (VEG)
- Brown mustard and vinegar.
- Yellow mustard, pear, wine/ mead, vinegar.
- Yogurt (V)
- Milk and culture.
- Strawberries (VEG)
- Strawberries, sugar.
You are encouraged to bring beverages of choice. Water will be available.
You are encouraged to bring your own dishes, but disposable items will be available. A dish washing station will be available after dinner.
A full ingredients list will be available upon request. Please contact Giovanna if you have specific dietary restrictions.
Cook: Giovanna di Battista da Firenze / Liz Pearson firstname.lastname@example.org